The Mirror has a list of 10 dishes that can kill or hospitalize claiming that Edward Archbold died in a cockroach eating contest in Wuhan, China two months ago. (The competition took place in Deerfield Beach, FL in October 2012.) The BBC and Guardian have more on the injury mentioned in the list that Nicola Peate experienced eating a triple burger in Liverpool .


  1. anonymous said

    August 21, 2013 @ 11:06 pm

    Its getting ridiculous. There was a time when eating something as scrumptious as a big juicy burger with fries had about as much of a health risk as minor heartburn. Nowadays its cardiac arrest

  2. anonymous said

    August 22, 2013 @ 11:28 pm

    I thought he ate the roaches at seiken apartment

  3. anonymous said

    August 23, 2013 @ 2:36 am

    anyone that competes in a insect eating contest especially roaches deserves to drop dead

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI

Leave a Comment

Log in | Register | Comments by users who have not logged in will be held for approval