WCVB reports that Ryan Roche of Lehi, UT was hospitalized after he choking after winning an egg nog drinking contest held at his office.


  1. anonymous said

    December 23, 2014 @ 11:59 pm

    Good find OJ! The article said a few hours after the contest he developed pneumonia-like symptoms since the eggnog may have entered his trachea while chugging it, but I don’t think he ever choked.

  2. seiken fan said

    December 24, 2014 @ 1:54 am

    Maybe he ate some roaches from Seiken apartment since his last name fits

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI

Leave a Comment

Log in | Register | Comments by users who have not logged in will be held for approval