A female student at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT was hospitalized yesterday after choking in a pancake eating contest held at a Greek Life dinner yesterday night. She is currently in stable but critical condition.


  1. Anonymous said

    March 31, 2017 @ 6:16 pm

    Did she win? The guy in FL that died eating bugs won. The woman that died in Seattle, holding her wee for a wii won.

  2. Anonymous said

    March 31, 2017 @ 9:30 pm

    Hey peeps I don’t do pancakes. They convert too fast to sugar to be thrown up.


  3. Anonymous said

    April 2, 2017 @ 7:14 pm

    She died. My son went to school there and heard.

  4. Jennifer Polidoro said

    April 3, 2017 @ 8:32 am

    Caitlin is my family. Thanks for the sensitivity

  5. Anonymous said

    April 3, 2017 @ 9:21 am

    Dont be insensitive. Its so sad she died.

  6. Anonymous said

    April 3, 2017 @ 12:09 pm

    did she really just straight up choke or was it a food allergy that lead to the choking? Sounded like the later.

  7. anonymous said

    April 4, 2017 @ 9:46 am

    Sanctioned by a place of worship yet not sanctioned by MLE? Makes no sense

  8. anonymous said

    April 4, 2017 @ 12:19 pm

    According to OJ in another post, the NY Post has an article that states Caitlin’s incident was not the result of food allergies:


RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI

Leave a Comment

Log in | Register | Comments by users who have not logged in will be held for approval